Which libraries for Python 2.5.2

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:53:27 EST 2011

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM, W. eWatson <wolftracks at invalid.com> wrote:
>  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\transforms.py", line 34, in
> <module>
>    from matplotlib._path import affine_transform
> ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

Do you not have the file
C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\matplotlib\_path.pyd?  It's in the
installer archive, so you should be able to just open it up with a zip
program and extract it manually.  If that's missing, then there may be
other things wrong with your installation, though, so I would
recommend a full reinstall.