IPC with multiprocessing.connection

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:27:12 EST 2011

On 12/23/2011 5:50 AM, bobicanprogram wrote:
> You might want to check out the code samples at:
> http://www.icanprogram.com/06py/lesson1/lesson1.html
Let's see, I asked about a method in the multiprocessing module, and you
recommend code snippets that run on Python versions that don't even have
the module and that assume Linux when I state in my email signature the
version of /Windows/ that I run. On top of all that, it's not even
designed to teach Python; it's designed to explain how to use that
library! I honestly don't mind someone pushing their website if it
actually might help, but you clearly didn't read my post.

--
CPython 3.2.2 | Windows NT 6.1.7601.17640