Pythonification of the asterisk-based collection packing/unpacking syntax

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Mon Dec 19 20:18:14 EST 2011

Sorry, I wasn't meaning to imply support for the syntax proposal.  Just reacting to the (seemingly unrelated) comment that a customer with foolish access policies would not be worthy of your business.  Only because I've been in the situation of having to provide remote support to major customers with similar absurd policies :-)

--
Roy Smith
roy at panix.com