Pycrypto AES CTR

Overo lancee.ware at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:26:36 EST 2011

Hello,
I am writing an application that will decrypt an AES file with a
counter attached at the beginning offset.  I see that in the CTR mode.
Pycrypto Seems to use the top 16-bytes as random data and perpends
zero's at the bottom end.  For the sake of more security, I would like
to provide a counter with a 32-bits of unique's in order to give it
more security.  I wanted to know if
1) Will I be able to use the Counter class provided with pycrypto?
2) If not what call does pycrpto use to increment the counter so I can
provide my own implementation.

Thanks