Python Interpreter Error with PyDev (Eclipse IDE)

Joshua Jodrey jdjodrey at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 17:40:04 EST 2011

Thanks Fabio!

I looked at my environment variables, and the only one python related was PYTHONHOME, and that was set to C:\csvn\Python25.  So I changed that to C:\Python32\ and I added an environment variable for PYTHONROOT and set that to the same value.  It now seems to work!
I must have had a some python directories laying around from an odd svn installation or something...

Thanks again!