GlobalLogic PYTHON/JAVA positions

Richa Sinha richa.sinha at globallogic.com
Fri Dec 16 05:54:34 EST 2011

Hi All ,

Trust you doing well..

GlobalLogic is looking for highly skilled *Python Developers/Sr.Developers* ,
*JAVA DEVELOPERS/Sr. Developers* for one of our strategic engagements with *
GOOGLE. *

Following are the details:

>>  *Python Developer(s)/Sr. Developers*
>>

>> Experience: 1-5 Yrs
>>
>> Min Qualification: BS/BE/B.Tech/MCA Regular
>>
>> Job Location: Client site- Gurgaon (India)  Google office
>>
>  Positions: 20
>>
>> * *
>>
>> *Requisites:*
>>

>>    - * *       OOPS concepts in Python
>>    -         Exposure to python as a language , not only as a script
>>    -          Good knowledge of File handling and XML parsing
>>    -        Good to have experience in Multithreading in python.
>>    -         Usage of inbuilt data types.
>>    -        Implementation Of various design patterns
>>    -         Should have Worked On python specific packages
>>    -         Should have Worked On python specific frameworks like
>>    django, zope,
>>    -         Exposure to middlewares, decorators, etc.
>>    -         He should have worked on web apps instead of desktop apps.
>>
>> For Python: Send updated CV to richa.sinha at globallogic.com

>     *
>> *
>>
>> *JAVA Positions: *
>>
>> *
>> *
>>
>> *Min Qualification*: BS/BE/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent.
>>
>> *Location* – Client site- Gurgaon (India) Google office
>>
>> *Positions: 10*
>> *Experience*: Total work exp should be 2 - 5 yrs
>>
>>    - Work experience and relevant experience in internet architecture
>>    and software development.
>>    - Fluency in at least two of the following languages: Java,
>>    JavaScript.
>>    - Expertise in object-oriented programming and design patterns
>>    (primarily MVC).
>>    - Hands on experience in database design, SQL and any ORM tool like
>>    Hibernate/JDO etc.
>>    - Experience in TDD based developmen.
>>

>> *Desired Skills*:
>>
>>    - Innovativeness; ability to think outside the box .
>>    - Creativity and problem-solving ability .
>>    - Very good communication skills; must be able to gather requirements
>>    from potential users and discuss the requirements effectively with a
>>    technical team of developers .
>>    - Previous experience in developing web applications will be an added
>>    advantage.
>>    Working knowledge of linux environment is a plus.
>>    - Previous experience of working with Google tools/gadgets is a big
>>    plus.
>>
>> For Java : Send updated CV to ankit.bansal1 at globallogic.com

* Do visit* www.globallogic.com*

**Share this mail with your friends, alumni groups,communities etc., spread
the great opportunity :) *

--
Regards,
Richa Sinha | Talent Acquisition