Localhost client-server simple ssl socket test program problems

Yang Chun-Kai waitmeforever at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:58:01 EST 2011

Hello~
Thanks for your fast reply.
No, it doesn't ask for password, just a single line with "writing RSA kay", then mypha-nopasswd.key appeared.
If my key is not in PEM Format, can openssl with simple commands to switch it to?
Or I should re-do the self-signed process with some certain key-words / parameters?
And what you mean about Python 2.x's SSL module doesn't support cert directories ?
Can you be more specific about that ^^.
Do you mean parameters with certfile and keyfile those two should put together or CA certificate need to be chained with other CA?
Thanks.
Kay