What is this widget?

Muddy Coder cosmo_general at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 13:47:24 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

I am trying to write letters on a photo that is opened in a canvas. So
I think I must need a widget to contain the letters I will type in. I
tried to use a Label, it worked. But, a Label covered part of the
photo underneath, so I can't use it. I saw some software did such a
thing nicely: a box popped on a photo, with dotted lines as borders,
expandable. When such a box was re-sized with a mouse, the font size
in the box also got changed. The box has no background color, so it
does not cover a rectangle area on the photo. I need such a widget,
but I don't know what is this one. I tried Text, Label, but they all
come with Window-like stuff, so they cover some photo content. Can
somebody points me a direction? Thanks!

Cosmo