PyDev and multithreaded application debug

Massi massi_srb at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 11:30:54 EST 2011

Hi everyone, I've just started to use pydev to develop my python
application and I'm encountering some problems to debug it. The
application I'm dealing with is a multithreaded application; when I
try to debug it with pydev, it seems not to be able to handle the
execution of multiple threads. The problem is that when the execution
reaches a breakpoint in one of the threads, all the other ones don't
stop, but they continue their execution.
Have I to make some specific settings or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance!