I love the decorator in Python!!!

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 12 07:16:33 EST 2011

On Monday, December 12, 2011 1:47:52 PM UTC+8, alex23 wrote:
> On Dec 12, 2:51 pm, 88888 Dihedral <dihedr... at googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> > To wrap a function properly is different from the 1-line lampda.
> >
> > This is really functional programming.
> >
> > Every function can be decorated to change into a different one easily.
> >
> > There is  a method to replace every return action  of a python function
> > into an  yield action without the source code.
>
> How does this have _anything_ to do with my exchange with Robert?
>
> If you're _not_ a markov chainer, you're trying way too hard to show
> off what you know, and very little of it seems relevant to the thread.

I think in the CS  way in the 5th generation computer languages.
But I also think in the hardware way in the 2,3,4th generations.

Why do you need to spawn a thread or a process  that can be decorated by
wrapping  an yield for all kinds of  parameter checking of functions?

A lousy written function in any computer language indicates
a bad taste of art.