unittest. customizing tstloaders / discover()

Gelonida N gelonida at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 16:27:23 EST 2011

Hi,

I'd like to have a custom test loder, which will filter out certain
tests or which just searches tests in certain directories.

I'd like to use regular expresions as include / exclude rules
and I would like to have another filter function, which would check for
the existence of certain metavariabels in test suite files

WHat would be the best starting point for such an example.

Thanks a lot in advance for any info / pointer /tutorial . . ..