Test Banks and Solution Manuals Updated List 2012

kevin norton solutionmanualgroup1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 09:22:33 EST 2011

Hi dear students;

We are SolutionManualGroup.We established SolutionManualGroup in 2004.
SolutionManualGroup is the leading provider of Solution Manuals and
Test Banks help for college and graduate degree students.We have
solution manuals and test banks for a competitive price. We  also have
other manuals more than 3000..We have a lot of solutions manual and
test banks in low
price to get solution manual you want please send message to us.

#Feel free to contact us. solutionmanualgroup [at] gmail [dot]
com
#If your interested do let me know at http://solutionmanualgroup.blogspot.com/
#All solution manuals are in PDF format...
#Full List of Solution Manuals and Test Banks are at
http://solutionmanualgroup.blogspot.com/
#Please visit our website and search click Ctrl+F

Regards
SolutionManualGroup ( solutionmanualgroup at gmail.com )

List of Some Testbanks &  Solutions Manual:

-A Transition to Advanced Mathematics by Douglas Smith, Maurice Eggen
5 Solution Manual
-Accounting by Carl S. Warren, James M. Reeve 24 Instructor's Manual
-Accounting by Carl S. Warren, James M. Reeve 24 Test Bank
-Accounting and Auditing Research Tools and Strategies by Weirich,
Pearson, Churyk 7 Solution Manual
-Accounting and Auditing Research Tools and Strategies by Weirich,
Pearson, Churyk 7 Cases Solutions
-Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit Entities by Wilson 15
Solution Manual
-Accounting for Governmental and Nonprofit Entities by Wilson 15 Test
Bank
-Accounting Information Systems by George H. Bodnar ,William S.
Hopwood Solution Manual
-Accounting Information Systems by George H. Bodnar ,William S.
Hopwood Test Bank
-Accounting Information Systems by Gelinas 8 Solution Manual
-Accounting Information Systems by Gelinas 8 Test Bank
-Accounting Information Systems by Romney 11 Solution Manual
-Accounting Information Systems by Romney 11 Test Bank
-Accounting Information Systems by Romney, Steinbart 12 Instructor's
Manual
-Accounting Information Systems by Romney, Steinbart 12 Solution
Manual
-Accounting Information Systems by Romney, Steinbart 12 Test Bank
-Accounting Information Systems by James A. Hall 7 Solution Manual
-Accounting Information Systems by James A. Hall 7 Test Bank
-Accounting Information Systems Basic Concepts & Current Issues by
Robert L. Hurt 2 Solution Manual
-Accounting Information Systems Basic Concepts & Current Issues by
Robert L. Hurt 2 Test Bank
-Accounting for Decision Making and Control by Zimmerman 6 Solution
Manual
-Accounting for Decision Making and Control by Zimmerman 6 Test Bank
-Accounting for Decision Making and Control by Zimmerman 7 Solution
Manual
-Accounting for Decision Making and Control by Zimmerman 7 Test Bank