Insert trusted timestamp to PDF

marco.rucci at gmail.com marco.rucci at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 06:02:23 EST 2011

On Thursday, December 8, 2011 8:59:31 AM UTC+1, Hegedüs, Ervin wrote:
> > The timestamp is applied to the pdf in detached mode (i.e. as a separate .tsr file)
>
> I'm afraid that's not good for us - we need to propagate PDF
> files in enbedded mode.

I'll do some research and let you know if it is feasible.  Anyway, it should be possible to embed it later.

> > If you need to integrate the timestamping process in a python app, be patient, we will release an API and a command line version very soon.
>
> sounds good - what do you think, when will you release that
> about?

The API is basically ready.  We are only missing the authentication method.  In less then a couple weeks it should be complete.

If you want, I can give you access to a beta version of the API, so you can start integrating the service with your application and then add the required authentication process.  Can I contact you privately by email?

Thanks for your interest,

Marco.