order independent hash?

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 12:41:14 EST 2011

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 8:39 AM, 88888 Dihedral
<dihedral88888 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your comments. Are we gonna talk about the way to implement a hash
> table or the use of a hash table in programming?

Implementing a hash table is not very relevant on a list about Python,
which already has them built into the language; and any pure Python
implementation would be uselessly slow.

If you want to talk about ways to use dicts, please start a different
thread for it.  As has been pointed out several times now, it is
off-topic for this thread, which is about hash *functions*.