Multiprocessing: killing children when parent dies

Jack Keegan whatsjacksemail at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 04:01:41 EST 2011

I think the OP meant when the parent gets killed (by ctrl+c or similar),
not deleted. At least that's what I think when I think of a program being
killed. Is it even possible to send a signal in such a case?

Cheers,

Jack

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 4:27 PM, 88888 Dihedral <dihedral88888 at googlemail.com
> wrote:

> Please check Erlang that spawn so easily. And there are Python packages
> can do the same task.
> --

The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers
of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in
triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.
- Carl Sagan [Pale Blue Dot]