Using the Python Interpreter as a Reference

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:02:31 EST 2011

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Steven D'Aprano
> Why would you want to encourage coders to write deeply indented code?
>
> In my opinion, if your code is indented four or more levels, you should
> start to think about refactorising your code; if you reach six levels,
> your code is probably a mess.

So... would it be a bad thing to wrap up all my code into a single
massive expression that returns a single integer for success/failure?
Oh wait, the only time I ever saw code do that was in the IOCCC.
Still, it WAS pretty awesome code!

IOCCC is a code perfume factory. Cloying smell.

ChrisA