Complete beginner, any help appreciated :) - For Loops

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Dec 1 08:36:37 EST 2011

Mark <markpackt at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm a complete beginner to Python and, aside from HTML and CSS, to
> coding in general. I've spent a few hours on it and think I understand
> most of the syntax.

Welcome!

You should work your way through the Python tutorial, from beginning to
end <URL:http://docs.python.org/tutorial/>. Actually do each exercise,
experiment if you have questions, and then continue. Repeat until done.

--
 \     “Ours is a world where people don't know what they want and are |
  `\       willing to go through hell to get it.” —Donald Robert Perry |