Installing WebDAV server

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at shopzeus.com
Wed Aug 31 09:36:44 EDT 2011

>> Where it says:
>>
>>> Installation and setup of server can be as easy as follows:
>>>
>>> $ easy_installPyWebDAV
>>> $ davserver-D/tmp-n-J
>>> Starting  upPyWebDAV  server(version0.9.2-dev)
> Yes, but that's Unix/Linux again.
> But I'm in Windows, without experience with Python.
Not really... The "easy_install" command is the same on windows. Maybe
the command prompt is different, but the command itself is the same.
Same is true with the "davserver" command. If you can find a
"davserver.exe" or "davserver.py" or "davserver.pyw" file under
site-packages or tools/scripts, then that will be the program that you
need to start up. No magic.