is there any principle when writing python function

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 23:08:44 EDT 2011

rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> https://sites.google.com/site/thefutureofpython/

"Very soon I will be hashing out a specification for python 4000."

AHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahAHAHAHAHahahahahaaaaaaa. So rich. Anyone willing
to bet serious money we won't see this before 4000AD?

"Heck even our leader seems as a captain too drunk with vanity to
care; and our members like a ship lost at sea left to sport of every
troll-ish wind!"

Quite frankly, you're a condescending, arrogant blow-hard that this
community would be better off without.

"We must constantly strive to remove multiplicity from our systems;
lest it consumes us!"

s/multiplicity/rantingrick/ and I'm in full agreement.