List spam

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Aug 18 12:20:36 EDT 2011

On Thursday, August 18, 2011 12:16:50 PM Jason Staudenmayer did opine:
[...]
> I do know it is ironic that I forgot to stop the footer for the one
> reply. It's not my choice to add it but I was able to find a way around
> that work policy for list emails. I'm a strong opponent of dropping any
> email with a stupid footer spam.
>
> Jason

I'm a strong "proponent" of dropping any email with a stupid footer spam.

There, I fixed it for you.  ;-)

Sorry, couldn't resist, Jason.  At nearly 77, I am a firm believer that one
can grow old without growing up. ;p)

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Renning's Maxim:
	Man is the highest animal.  Man does the classifying.