generate and send mail with python: tutorial

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Aug 12 20:43:58 EDT 2011

Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> writes:

> Have you considered contributing a HOW-TO?

I think Terry is referring to <URL:http://docs.python.org/howto/>.

I agree that this should be submitted to that collection, and maintained
along with all the others.

What is the process if the OP, or someone to whom the OP delegates
authority, wants to do that?

--
 \            “If you continue running Windows, your system may become |
  `\        unstable.” —Microsoft, Windows 95 bluescreen error message |