allow line break at operators

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:33:07 EDT 2011

On Aug 12, 2:20 am, Chris Angelico <ros... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pike is very [snip]
> Pike's purpose is [snip]
> you go to Pike[snip]
>
> I hope I make myself clear, Josephine?

The only thing that is clear to me is that you have a hidden agenda to
incorporate pike's functionality into Python -- and this is not the
first time!

Chris, this incessant babbling about "pike this" and "pike that" is
starting to get on my nerves. Why don't you go over to comp.lang.pike
and gush to them about how wonderful the language is.

PS: Although i give you brownie point for sucking up to GvR and the
community at large before hinting about "Esox lucius" greatness. Nice!