Docstrings and class Attributes

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Aug 10 20:59:19 EDT 2011

Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> writes:

> So just because a feature is an accident of history, doesn't mean that
> a use can't be found for it.

Which I explicitly noted in my message. I suppose it's inevitable for
the nuances of one's utterances to be forgotten as the discussion
progresses, but darn if it ain't annoying.

--
 \      “Not using Microsoft products is like being a non-smoker 40 or |
  `\     50 years ago: You can choose not to smoke, yourself, but it's |