How to solve this problem

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Tue Aug 9 10:26:01 EDT 2011

Johny wrote:
> I have a client that  is a part of a local network.This client has a
> local address( not public).Is there a way how I can connect to this
> client from outside world?
> What software must I install so that I can connect and control that
> client from outside?

How is that a Python problem? Ask your network admin to configure something
like port forwarding.

Also, take a look at Eric S. Raymond's essay on asking smart questions,
there are at least three things detailed there which you are doing wrong and
where you are standing in your own way.

Good luck!

Uli

--