Segmentation Fault on exit

Vipul Raheja vipul.iiith at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 09:34:47 EDT 2011

Hi,

I did look out for the problem's solution but have been struggling with it
ever since. I also asked around on IRC too but haven't quite progressed
towards the solution. Here is the link to the swig-generated .cxx file which
we need to look into for the answers. Could you please have a look at it and
help? It'll be really great.

Here's the link: www.geofemengineering.it/data/master_wrap.cxx

Thanks and Regards,
Vipul Raheja