ANN: geany-pyflakes 1.0

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Aug 5 13:15:37 EDT 2011

On 8/5/2011 9:14 AM Filip Gruszczyński said...
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have just published a small plugin for Geany IDE that adds Pyflakes
> error detection to the editor. If there are people using Geany for
> Python development I would be very grateful for opinions and
> suggestions.
>
> The plugin can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/geany-pyflakes/

fyi - the downloaded geany-pyflakes-1.0.tar.gz is in fact not gzipped
and should either be gizzped or simply named geany-pyflakes-1.0.tar.

However, after activating the plugin, asking geany for a new file breaks
geany and it rudely closes so I'm unable to actually do anything with it.

Emile