making my extensions work together

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Wed Aug 3 23:22:30 EDT 2011

In <j1cs2t$j2f$1 at news.jpl.nasa.gov> "Mathew" <myeates at jpl.nasa.gov> writes:

> This isn't exactly a Python question but maybe someone here has run into
> this.

> I have 2 extensions and they both access a function in a (static) library.
> The function maintains state information using a static variable.

I'm not sure what you mean by "extension", but it might not be relevant.

Are these extensions, whatever they may be, part of the same program?
Or are they separate?

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears