Help required accessing dictionary

mrinalini at edss.co.in mrinalini at edss.co.in
Wed Aug 31 21:46:54 EDT 2011

 Hi

 I need to access the dictionary of the script that I am running through
 my vc++ application by embedding python.
 I am linking to python dynamically. I want to obtain the dictionary of
 the script and access the variables declared in the script.
 However, with the PyObject * that I get from the dictionary, I am not
 able to find the type of the object. The reason being that
 GetProcAddress to PyInt_Check returns a NULL. The same thing with
 PyFloat_Check and so on. I think this is because they are macros and
 not
 exported functions.

 What can be done to be able to perform these checks without statically
 linking to the pyhon lib ?

 Thanks,
 Abhaya