Learning python reading software source code

Chetan Harjani chetan.harjani at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 23:31:16 EDT 2011

Hello friends,

I have learned the basic syntax of python through the book HOW TO THINK LIKE
A COMPUTER SCIENTIST n by reading first 10-11 chapters of Apress-BEGINNING
PROGRAMMING FROM NOVICE TO PROFESSIONAL.
(btw it was really very boring)

I am looking forward to learn further by understanding source code of
applications built in python. I guess i will begin with reading the source
code of MIRO http://www.getmiro.com/ .

So I am looking for suggestions on how one can understand the code better.
Any specific references I should look in as I stumble upon libraries n
functions while reading or just the python official docs would be enough?

thanking you
--
Chetan H Harjani