Spam

Ghodmode ghodmode at ghodmode.com
Mon Aug 1 00:56:38 EDT 2011

I've noticed that python-list gets significantly more spam than the
other lists I subscribe to.  There's an example below.

I'm wondering how the list is managed.  Can anyone post, or only
members?  I've picked the email addresses of the list managers out of
the list info page, but I wonder if you guys have enough time to skim
the list and boot offending members.  If not, is there someone who is
active on the list that you could delegate administration privileges
to?  Maybe someone who has been an active member for a long time?

I'm willing, but probably not qualified.  I've been lurking on the
list for a while, but I don't contribute much because I'm not very
proficient with Python.

Thank you.

--
Ghodmode