Zope with mySQL

harryjatt harpreet442 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 30 07:38:32 EDT 2011

thanks for the reply. I am doing web development with Zope which is connected
to mySQL. my project is that my customer will upload files(with some logical
title) and his clients will download that files on their computer.It is my
first project.please let meknow if you need further details. i will provide
you with that.