[OT] From svn to something else?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Apr 29 08:53:47 EDT 2011

Hans Georg Schaathun <georg at schaathun.net> writes:

> How easy and reliable is it to import my svn version history into
> one of the three big DVCS-s mentioned here?

Bazaar's support for Subversion repositories is great (it requires the
‘bzr-svn’ plug-in, of course). Use the ‘svn-import’ subcommand to import
an entire Subversion repository to a Bazaar repository with all branches
and history intact.

--
 \        “Your [government] representative owes you, not his industry |
  `\   only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, |