[OT] VCS tools

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Apr 28 17:50:33 EDT 2011

Martin Schöön <martin.schoon at gmail.com> writes:

> This has been a pretty informative thread so far. Please keep it coming.
> I am a hardware development guy and do very little software development.
> I have been vaguely aware of tools for version control but inspired by
> this thread I have started looking at Mercurial.

After my passionate Bazaar evangelism? :-)

I seriously recommend anyone looking for a modern VCS to give Bazaar a
decent trial. It's the one I've found newcomers learn most easily, and
it's astoundingly flexible as one's needs with it grow.

--
 \                             “I'm a born-again atheist.” —Gore Vidal |
Ben Finney