Deditor

Kruptein darragh.ssa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 16:16:42 EDT 2011

On 28 apr, 07:46, jmfauth <wxjmfa... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27 avr, 19:22, Alec Taylor <alec.tayl... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks, any plans for a Windows version?
>
> - Download the deb
> - Unpack it with a utility like 7zip
> - Throw away the unnecessary stuff, (keep the "deditor part")
> - Depending on your libs, adatpt the "import"
> - Launch deditor.py
> - Then ...
>
> [5 minutes]
>
> In fact, this kind of app can be simply packed in a zip file.
>
> jmf

It isn't that easy as you might have hoped ;)  I'm using wxpython for
rendering the GUI  somehow some things that work in the linux version
break in the windows version  so I need to do some small
modifications  and as I'm a hardcore linux fan I ony use windows for
gaming it usually takes a little longer for a windows release,  I'm
releasing a tarball now btw :D