Deditor

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 00:01:10 EDT 2011

By all means I use Linux... when it's available, but I'm often on
non-Linux machines (at Uni), so it'd be great if something like
Deditor was available.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 7:07 AM, Yico Gaga <trevita2048 at gmail.com> wrote:
> yeah ,I know ,Ubuntu is based on Debian , i said why not linux ,
> because someone ask for windows version of this Deditor ,
> so, I type :why not linux.. i mean he may like to try a linux-desktop OS;
> THX~

That'd be great, saw a bit of the YouTube video, can I confirm that
there's a keyboard shortcut to run the code in the embedded
interpreter, and that there's code-completion?