Deditor

Kruptein darragh.ssa at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:01:25 EDT 2011

On 27 apr, 21:46, Algis Kabaila <akaba... at pcug.org.au> wrote:
> On Thursday 28 April 2011 01:53:18 Kruptein wrote:
>
> > Hey,
>
> > I released a new version (0.2.5) of my pythonic text-editor
> > called Deditor.
> >snip...
> > ( only a .deb is available for download now, if you would
> > like another format (.tar.gz) please comment )
>
> Congratulations!  Though I am happy with eric, it will be a
> pleasure to look at an alternative.  Of course, I want to look
> at the source code as that is the way to learn.  Good to see
> Launchpad and Bazaar put to good use.
>
> I would need the tar ball of the source code, however.  :)
>
> I suppose it can be extracted from a deb, but that is an extra
> step and inconvenience.  Why not a tar ball?
>
> Thanks for sharing your experience,
>
> OldAl.
> --
> Algishttp://akabaila.pcug.org.au/StructuralAnalysis.pdf

No problem at all :)  it's just that I need to modify some things
before I upload the tarball
It is not the easiest code to understand if you never saw it
before :)  the plugin system may look complicated in the beginning but
is actually very easy once you understand it :) I will upload it
tommorow probably