De-tupleizing a list

Hans Georg Schaathun hg at schaathun.net
Tue Apr 26 16:11:10 EDT 2011

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 04:30:01 +1000, Algis Kabaila
  <akabaila at pcug.org.au> wrote:
:  I would prefer that to using a ready made module,  as it would
:  be quicker than learning about the module,  OTH, learning about
:  a module may be useful for other problems.  A standard dilema...

More importantly, list comprehension is very readable to /other/
people.  I don't know exactly what the pythonic philosopy is,
but when I started using python, more readable and intuitive code
was one of the main motivators, and the only one which favours
python both over C/java and over Matlab ...

List comprehension is understood even by readers with no experience
with python.

--
:-- Hans Georg