Development tools and practices for Pythonistas

Jayme Proni Filho listas.programacao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:16:31 EDT 2011

When I said to studying two kind of Version Control. It is because I don't
know if you are already working with prgramming. So I think it is very
important you know how to work both ways of version control system.
You don't need to install both. Just read about one and work with other. For
applying changes it is better to knoow both of them.

I agree with rusi in one thing. You must know one version control model, but
not just distributed because some enterprise use one kind of version control
system and others use another one.

Jayme Proni Filho
Skype: jaymeproni
Twitter: @jaymeproni
Phone: +55 - 17 - 3631 - 6576
Mobile: +55 - 17 - 9605 - 3560
e-Mail: jaymeproni at yahoo dot com dot br