Python login script

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 17:23:11 EDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 7:15 AM, nusrath ahmed <nusrathahmed at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have written a python script that should log me in to a website. For the
> time being I want to login to gmail.com. My script pulls up the gmail
> webpage but does not input the login id and the password in the fields and
>  does not log me in. I assume I am missing on something in my script. Can
> some body have a look as to what I am missing on.

Look at the gmail page and see where it sends its form response. And
please, can you continue the thread that already exists rather than
open a new one with nearly-identical text? It gets very difficult to
follow the changes, other than by pulling up your previous email and
doing a visual diff.

Chris Angelico