Teaching Python

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Tue Apr 19 21:25:10 EDT 2011

Passiday <passiday at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I am planning to teach Python to a group of high school students, who
> have in-depth interest in programming, hacking etc.
>
> I am looking for some good material, what I could use as a basic guide
> when preparing the classes plan for the course - website or book, what
> would roll out the topic methodologically gradually. The target
> audience is someone who knows most basics of the programming, but
> doesn't mind being reminded about them now and then.

So you want them to Dive into Python [1]? ;-)

[1] Google for it, it's an online book, free downloadable for both 2.x
    and 3.x

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Blog: http://johnbokma.com/    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/j.j.j.bokma
    Freelance Perl & Python Development: http://castleamber.com/