Namespaces in functions vs classes

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 18:11:45 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 8:00 AM, Rhodri James
<rhodri at wildebst.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Language abuse: it's not just Python.  A donation of just $5 will keep a
> programmer in prepositions for a month.  $50 will supply enough articles to
> keep a small company understandable for over a year.  With your generous
> help, we can beat this scourge!

/me subscribes his pennies to this noble cause.

It's quite tragic, you know. There are people who have never known the
taste of real adjectives, being so linguistically impoverished that
they have to substitute profanity in their sentences. It's not just a
foreign tragedy. There are destitute persons right near us. Donate NOW
to end the hunger! All donations go 100% to the needy. *

Chris Angelico

* After processing fees and my cut, of course. Hey, these list
advertisements don't come free!