An unusual question...

wisecracker at tesco.net wisecracker at tesco.net
Sun Apr 17 14:29:00 EDT 2011

Hi Chris...

> It sounds to me like you're trying to pull off a classic buffer
> overrun and remote code execution exploit, in someone else's Python
> program. And all I have to say is.... Good luck to you.

No, not even remotely close... ;o)

Note that the idea works on an AMIGA without an MMU. The stumbling block will probably
be the MMU on any platform but I haven't tried it yet so I don't knoe for sure.

Miki came to the same conclusion as me, that my "Jump" command is running is another
subshell so there would be a segmentation fault.

Keep guessing... ;oD

--
73...

Bazza, G0LCU...