TextWrangler "run" command not working properly

Fabio oakwood at email.it
Sun Apr 17 08:07:20 EDT 2011

In article <mailman.371.1302815698.9059.python-list at python.org>,
 Ernest Obusek <ernest at willowfalls.net> wrote:

> I'm not a python expert, but you might trying running 'print sys.path' inside
> your script and run that from TextWrangler to see where it's looking for
> modules.
>
> - Ernest

Hi Ernst, Hi Brian,
Thank you for your answers!
With the "#!/usr/bin/env python" shebang line now it works!
I also had more insights running "print sys.path".

I still have to understand how comes, even with this "env trick"
TextWrangler isn't able to "find the libraries" if I run a script "in
TextWrangler". It only works fine if I use the "Run in Terminal" method.
Do you have more details about how TextWrangler manages these commands?
Which are its defalut locations?

Cheers,

Fabio