Creating unit tests on the fly

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Apr 8 22:15:58 EDT 2011

Roy Smith <roy at panix.com> writes:

> In article <87fwpse4zt.fsf at benfinney.id.au>,
>  Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
>
> > I have found the ‘testscenarios’ library very useful for this:
> > bind a sequence of (name, dict) tuples to the test case class, and
> > each tuple represents a scenario of data fixtures that will be
> > applied to every test case function in the class.
> >
> >     <URL:http://pypi.python.org/pypi/test-scenarios>
>
> That link doesn't work, I assume you meant
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/testscenarios/0.2

You're right, I gave the wrong URL. The right one for that project (for
the show-me-the-latest-version-whichever-that-is page) is
<URL:http://pypi.python.org/pypi/testscenarios/>.

--
 \       “An idea isn't responsible for the people who believe in it.” |
  `\                                      —Donald Robert Perry Marquis |