Literate Programming

Hans Georg Schaathun hg at schaathun.net
Fri Apr 8 15:21:42 EDT 2011

On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 05:22:01 -0700 (PDT), Jim
  <jim.hefferon at gmail.com> wrote:
:  On Apr 7, 2:09 pm, Hans Georg Schaathun <h... at schaathun.net> wrote:
: > Has anyone found a good system for literate programming in python?
:
:  Are you aware of pyweb http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywebtool/ ?

Interesting tool, but it solves only part of the problem.
I could use it as a replacement for pylit, but I would then still
have the problem of commenting code within a block, which is a
reST/sphinx problem.

Alternatively, I could use pyweb directly with LaTeX.  However, then
I would need to find or create macro packages which provide the
features of reST directly in LaTeX.  Do you know of a good candidate?

--
:-- Hans Georg