fighting game made with python

harrismh777 harrismh777 at charter.net
Thu Apr 7 12:40:00 EDT 2011

Littlefield, Tyler wrote:
>  >yep, if somebody moves one more thing..... there's going to be a fight...
> bitch in your own thread, please? We've already heard you complain
> plenty, no need to take it to other threads too.

uh, that was humor...   like, get a sense of...

lighten up... sometimes we're just trying to be funny.

No, I doubt there are any blood and guts action fighting games written
in Python... but I suppose you could google it, and if you find some,
I'd like to know too....  I won't play them of course, ... just would be
interesting to know that Python is so versatile.

kind regards,
m harris