TypeError: iterable argument required

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.kouras at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:21:42 EDT 2011

On 6 Απρ, 19:58, "eryksun ()" <eryk... at gmail.com> wrote:

> The expression ``x or y`` first evaluates *x*; if *x* is
> true, its value is returned; otherwise, *y* is evaluated
> and the resulting value is returned.

I doesnt matter if *y* is True or False before its value is returned?
*y*'s value returned no matter if its true or false?

If we were to describe it in english words how would we describe the
expression `x or y`?
x = True or y = True?

>Since 'mail is None' and None evaluates to False

What does the expression "None evaluates to false"  mean in simpler
words?
Every expression is evaluated at the end as True or False?