Suggest some exercises on Python

Jins Thomas jinsthomas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:13:40 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm a new bie. I have just started learning Python (3.0), finished with
official tutorial. I would like to have your opinion on some

1. Good books (for an intermediate in programming) with lot's of exercise i
can try it out. For example when i started with Perl i was going through a
book 'Learning Perl' and it contained lots of exercises which made me
confident.

2. Or any link or site which suggests some exercises to do in Python. When i
was looking for some similar threads in some sites, they propose some sites
which gives some exercises and puzzles to solve in python. But i'm feeling
it's too much complicated for my capability.

Cheers
Jins thomas