Newbie -> NameError: getopt

Mustafa Cayci acayci at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 08:14:46 EDT 2011

Hello,

I followed several postings in Google and came up with the beginning of the
following code:
During the execution, I am getting

Problem invoking WLST - Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/oracle/wlsuserconfigfiles/./Health_Check_Servers.py", line 80, in
?
  File "/home/oracle/wlsuserconfigfiles/./Health_Check_Servers.py", line 22, in
main
NameError: getopt

I thought I was importing the "getopt" as shown below.

Thanks for you help in advance,
Mustafa

#Conditionally import wlstModule only when script is executed with jython
if __name__ == '__main__':

    from wlstModule import *#@UnusedWildImport
    import sys
    import os
    from java.lang import System
    import getopt

    serverName = ''
    portNumber = ''
    ucf = ''
    ukf = ''
    adminURL = ''
    protocolName = ''
    portNumber = ''

def main(argv):

    try:
        opts, args = getopt.getopt(sys.argv[1:], "s:p:t:u:k:")
    except getopt.GetoptError, err:
        print str(err)
        usage()
        sys.exit(2)