Python users in Stavanger, Norway?

Austin Bingham austin.bingham at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 03:32:33 EDT 2011

Hei!

I'm a Python developer in Stavanger, Norway looking for other Python
users/developers/etc. who might be interested in starting a local user
group. Anyone interested? This group might actually evolve into a
general programming/computer group, depending on the mix of people,
but I think that's probably a good thing.

I know there are a lot of computer types in the area, but there
doesn't seem to be much of a "community". I'd like to change that if
we can, so let me know if you're interested.

Austin